Ok so I just need to admit.. I am a huge SLACKER! I look at blogs everyday, a couple times a day and I have lots to blog about.. but I haven't been able to get myself to actually sit down and blog. So here you go!
Andy and I have been looking for jobs for the last two months and weren't having much luck. We both had applied EVERYWHERE!!! At least thats what it felt like. I have been applying at both McKay Dee hospital and Logan Regional hospital just applying for any kind of jobs. I applied to be a housekeeper, cashier, receptionist, server. I kept getting e-mails back saying they had narrowed their choices down and I wasn't one of them.. I then had a friend tell me that his girlfriend could probably get me a job at a place called Rise. I applied there and so now I am just waiting to hear back from her. I then got a call today from Logan Regional hospital saying I have an interview tomorrow.. So wish me luck!! I'm not quite sure what job it is for, but anything will work. :o) Wish me luck!!!!! We just need benefits!! Andy finally got a job at Youthtrack, he works graveyards Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights and then swing shift Saturdays. He loves it. The kids are sleeping most of the time while he is there so he has a lot of free time to do homework and play video games.
We are going to get our Engagement pictures done this Saturday, as long as the weather works in our favor. I am super excited to get those done and get them back. We are just trying to get everything all planned and ready for the wedding. It has been kinda stressful, but now that Andy has a job and I will hopefully be getting one soon it has been like a weight lifted off our shoulders. We are just trying to find an apartment and a bed!! Haha. We have almost everything else that we need, but we are missing a bed! If anyone knows of someone getting rid of a Queen size bed, let us know! :o)
4 comments:
Hey!! I am glad you found my blog! You are so cute :). Congrats on getting married! That's awesome! I can't wait to see your engagement pics!
Good Luck with your interview! I got it at Walmart i love it! You have to order it online though...they had a ton of cute ones!
oh my gosh...i feel AWFUL for not mentioning this soon, i should have!! now that eric's parents have moved away...her job is available at Clark Anderson's dental office...he like to train his employess himself so you don't need any experience and its right in brigham.
if you are interested you should call them. he doesn't advertise, its all word of mouth like this.
let me know how it goes, good luck!!
love you, you cute girl!
sorry its taken me a minute to respond but yes I have all of the cross-stitch patterns that I used on my quilt i wouldnt mind copying them for you! good luck with the interview and finding a bed!
Post a Comment