Saturday, February 28, 2009

Today...

Today has been such a eventful/overwhelming day. But so so good!!! Bright and early this morning I went up to the Logan Temple to receive my endowments. It was so awesome. Also Andy and I got our keys to our apartment!!! Wahoo... I work tonight but as soon as I get home I am going to be over at the apartment cleaning so Andy can get all moved in. I'm so excited to get everything all decorated and make it our own little home!

6 comments:

Kylii said...

So cool I can't wait to be there in April!

Kylii

{Rollins Family} said...

yay...i hope it was everything and more than you imagined, its such an AWESOME thing to do for YOURSELF and until you know everything i don't think you can appreciate it (at least thats how i felt when i took mine out)

congrats cecy!!

Caroline said...

That's wonderful! You are in the middle of such a significant time in your life. Enjoy every second of it! Love yoU!

Anonymous said...

I'm getting so excited for you guys! You can smell my samples anytime, just give me a call! KMK is similar to Scentsy, only we have a much better quality product that is all american made wax etc. We are an infant company based out of Layton and our products can be used in any warmer...we offer wax , warmers, traditional candles, room spray, air fresheners and coming soon handmade soaps that will be to die for!!! I absolutely LOVE this stuff! and before I found it I thought I loved scentsy but it really is awesome stuff! Plus if you do a party you can recieve most of your product free cuz we have awesome hostess benefits! But really call me anytime and we can get together!

Brandon & Meghan said...

Of course:) how old is he? Tell me a little bit about him?

Brandon & Meghan said...

Meghan.Andersen@yahoo.com