Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Engagement Pictures
















Andy and I were finally able to go get our Engagement pictures done this last weekend.. We had so much fun. It was freezing cold, but well worth it. We met our photographer up in Logan and went all over the place taking pictures. Our theme for the wedding is just fun bright and springy, so everything worked out perfectly. Here are some of my favorite pictures.. Sorry there are so many! :o)





4 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

They are fantastic! They turned out so great and you guys look super sexy! :o I don't know how you are going to narrow it down because they are all so beautiful. Loved you in the yellow dress though!

Kylii said...

I love them! can't wait to be there!

Kylii

Amber Lenora said...

i LOVE them. How beautiful you are. The last one is my favorite. I sure love you.

StephanieRose said...

What cute pictures. I am so happy for the two of you!