Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This week so far

So Andy and I have had a very good week already, and it is only Wednesday. Tuesday Andy had an appointment to go meet with an apartment manager of an apartment just a couple blocks away from my parents. My cousin Marisa had said that earlier that day she had seen the manager outside of the apartment with another couple so that made us very nervous. I was at work and Andy text me and said the people took the For Rent sign down, I was freaking!! So I called him and asked what happened, asked if he went and met with them and he said yes but that they took the sign down. I started thinking the lady wasn't very nice for getting our hopes up, but then Andy said they took the sign down because the apartment is now OURS!!!!! Its not the nicest apartment, but it is cheap and we'll make it our own. :o) I'm so excited to have a place to call ours. Andy is going to move in this weekend.

Today I had a job interview at a place called Rise Inc. It is a company working with disabled kids. Well I was kinda nervous going into the interview. I've never had to interview with more than one person, well there were two ladies in the room. They were both drilling me like crazy, but I must have said something right cause I got the job!! I go in tomorrow to get everything started and my first real day is next Wednesday. So I'll be working both at Rise and at Sizzler.

Tomorrow we are going to go out and meet with Andy's grandma. She is going to be decorating our Reception. So we get to go over decorations. I'm super excited. Also.. Saturday morning I am going to the Logan temple to receive my Endowments. I have been waiting for this time my whole life. I'm so excited!!!!!

2 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

YAY CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome and I'm so super excited for you two. You both deserve it. Isn't it funny how things just fall into place and it is everything you want and need? The Lord sure loves us and ALWAYS has our best interests at heart. Good luck with your new job, you'll be so great. And can't wait to see some pictures of your new and first home.

The Christensen's said...

Cecy
I am super excited for you guys! It is such an exciting time and you are going to LOVE married life!