Tuesday, July 16, 2013

New

Yup, it happened.. We Moved!! Andy applied for a Caseworker job with DCFS on March 18th, he interviewed on March 25th (his birthday), they called and offered him the job on March 27th, Andy started training on April 29th, we were moved out of our house and into my parents April 31st, and moved to Moab May 18th!!!! We have had so much going on and I have been trying to take lots of pictures. Don't mind my picture overload!!

 

We had to get rid of Lola and Cadela. It has actually been a lot harder to not have them than we thought it would be!

We decided our Subaru wouldn't hold up and probably wouldn't even make it down to Moab, so we bought a 2008 Ford Escape the day we moved down!

I have been really homesick, but at least we moved somewhere really pretty! :)


We were checking out Main Street and this guy was walking around.. Yes those are real animals! Dog, Cat, Rat! WEIRD!!!!!





It has been so dang hot here, Diet Coke and Otter Pops have been my Best Friends!!









I have been working on some projects to try to keep myself busy.

Grayson and I were able to go up to Brigham for 2 weeks. Andy was able to join us for a few days. We had a family reunion up at Bear Lake. This is a picture of Grayson and his cute cousin Jayden! We love her and were glad we were able to spend time with our family!




Grayson LOVES to go swimming!! He is quite the little fishie!



This little boy has been my saving grace since we moved! I am so grateful for him!


1 comment:

christi said...

So Cute!! It was so fun to see you last week. I love all your projects to. Love you guys