This little boy is my pride and joy. We had a scary start, but I wouldn't change it for anything! He is the best thing that has happened to our little family and I can't imagine my life without him.
February was great. I was lucky enough to have the worlds cutest little Valentine!
We were able to bless Grayson on March 25, 2012 which is actually Andys birthday. That was fun to be able to have all our family there to share that special day with us.
We loved Easter!! It was so fun being able to get Easter all ready for Grayson.
We were able to spend lots of time up at Bear Lake and spend lots of time at the pool. We were also able to somehow grow and incredible garden!!
In August Andy graduated with his Bachelor's Degree. We are so proud of you babe!
We had a super busy fall. Cheered for my brother Jayson and his Utes! We have now turned into Utah Utes fans and watch lots of football, but whats new there.. :)
Grayson was able to meet Santa and Mrs. Claus and had his first Christmas!
















No comments:
Post a Comment