Wednesday, August 17, 2011

News

Oh man.. Can I just say I have some MAJOR updating to do. It has been way to long, and I don't even know where to start. I don't know if anyone ever reads this anymore, but if you do.. I sure hope I don't put you to sleep!!!!


Yes, if you know how to read a pregnancy test you got that right.

WAHOO!!!!! I am 13 weeks, 4 days. My due date is February 18, 2012!!! It is so crazy to think that we will have a baby next year. We were really nervous at first, and still a bit now. But we are taking it one day at a time. So far everything has been by the book, all my symptoms everything. I have already had to see 3 different doctors. My regular OBGYN (Dr Ferguson), my diabetes doctor/his dietition, and the High Risk OBGYN. I am supposed to go in and see my diabetes doctor or the dietition every 2 weeks, I have seen Dr Ferguson twice already and have an appointment with him again next Friday. I can't wait for that next appointment. At the last one we did an ultrasound and everything looked GREAT. The baby has a good strong healthy heart beat, and it was wiggling and waving and moving like crazy!!!! Dr. Ferguson said that hopefully at my next appointment we will be able to find out what we are having. I can't wait until that day.

5 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Congrats again! We're so excited for you. And you'll love Dr. Ferguson. He's awesome.

christi said...

I also wanted to say congrats again!! I am excited for you guys!! I hope that you are feeling pretty good!

Ashley said...

AHHH!!! I'm soo happy for you guys! Keep us updated, even about the midnight runs you give Andy for whatever you're craving.

Kara said...

Hey Cecy & Andy! Congrats! :) I saw your blog on Aimee's and after seeing you at the fair thought I better see how you are doing and low and behold, you're expecting! I'm sorry I didn't know sooner so I could tell you congrats face to face. You two will be great parents! :) It's such a big blessing (even if you only get to watch half of the rodeo...haha!) I'm happy for you two!

TerryAndLarry said...

You will be awesome parents!! What a lucky little baby!!! I am so happy for you!! Congrats!