Monday, May 2, 2011

update

Oh gosh, I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted! I get on blogger almost every day.. but I just don't think about blogging myself. I feel like not much has happened lately, but then thinking back quite a bit has happened.

1. Andy turned 26 on March 25. We didn't really do very much, but we were able to spend time with each other which doesn't happen very often! We were going to go to the Ogden Temple for the last time before they closed to remodel it. Andys birthday is the same day as my Grandpa Reese. The adults in my family were all getting together to go to dinner to celebrate. We decided to go to Logan with everyone since we don't go visit my grandparents very often, and they are getting old and their health isn't the best. It was really good to spend time with them.

2. I started selling Mary Kay again.

3. We were able to celebrate our 2 year Anniversary!!!! It is so crazy that we have been married for 2 years. I feel like we have been together FOREVER, but then at the same time it feels like we just got married.

4. My moms birthday was on Easter, April 24th!!

5. ONLY 20 MORE SCHOOL DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brandon and Stephanie said...

Your blog is WAY cute. I love keeping up with your life, or stocking you is more like it. You should post some ever-so-cute pictures of you and Andy and maybe some of your new house. I loved walking through it. You guys have done a way good job!