Saturday, January 8, 2011

quick little update.

I know.. it has been FOREVER!!!! I've started a new post quite a few times, I don't know what my deal is but I don't ever know what to post. Not much has been going on in our lives. We had our first Christmas, in our VERY OWN house! It was so much fun to decorate, and start our own new traditions. Of course we had to start from scratch. Thank you Chan and Grandma Oborn for all the Christmas ornaments! I wanted to make so many things and had so many ideas, but that is all they were... Ideas!

It is a Wells family tradition to go to Clear Creek on the day after Thanksgiving to cut down Christmas Trees. I was pretty dang nervous, because I did not want a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. Andy and his dad have to hike the whole entire mountain until they "heard" the angels sing! haha.. Or so that is what Andy says. But I do have to say, I was VERY impressed by the tree Andy picked out for us! It was probably the prettiest tree I had seen come off that mountain.

The Holidays were so nice for us. It was great being able to spend so much time with each other, and with all our family. It was so good to be able to have so much time off of work. Jayson and Jordan Lee, and Jordan came up for awhile, Andys sister Amy and her family came down from Wyoming for a few days. We had a lot of family dinners, game nights, watched a lot of football.

I am very hopeful for great things this year.. I don't know what, but life is going to be good for our family! I hope you all have a great year!!

2 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

Cecy, I miss you! Darling post :)

Can we do lunch or something soon? I would love to see ya!

Andy and Cecy said...

Paige of course we can do lunch or something! I'm down at fremont monday thru friday... Or I could come down on a weekend! I miss you too. Seriously lets play soon.