Oh man.. Can I just say I LOVE GIRLS NIGHTS!! It has been so long since we have all gotten together, but as tonight shows... We always just pick up where we left off. I am so glad that no matter what, no matter how long it has been since I have seen or talked to these girls I know I can always turn to them if I need to. If I'm having a bad time in life, if I'm having a great time in life... I can always turn to these girls! Thank you so much for everything Jenn, Allie, and Mollee!!!!! Jenn was able to bring her adorable "mini-me's" Oh my goodness can you say ADORABLE!!!! I wasn't able to get a picture of Ashlynn, but I got a couple of Kayson.. Such a freaking stud!!
It was so funny, Kayson kept going to Mollee to try to get more brownies. Mollee is telling him to look at the camara for a picture.
Kayson and Aunt Allie. Kayson was showing us his silly face.
This picture reminds me of the old days.. I can't tell you how many pictures we have that look ALOT like this one!
The 4 amigos! Me, Jenn, Allie, and Mollee
You are all going to think I'm crazy... but I actually cooked! This taco soup is the very FIRST thing I have cooked in our new house!!
Mollee brought some yummy yummy brownies!!!
Thanks again girls so much for tonight. You will never know how much I needed it!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I'm so excited to keep in touch and see what's going on in your life. I'll invite you to mine asap!
Post a Comment