I am so excited. It needs TONS of work done to it. Like those two ugly bushes, they will be gone soon... hopefully!! It has a HUGE lot, that Andy is so excited to get creative and work on. They lawn is completely dead, so hopefully in the spring we will be able to get a sprinkling system in and get seed down. We are hopefully going to be moving in next weekend.
My mom and I painted the front room last night
Front room, Before
Front room, Before
Half & Half
Marisa goin for more paint
My mom workin hard
Marisa paintin
First coat done
Kitchen wall
My red wall and silver star
I am for sure going to paint our Master Bedroom, I don't have anything going on tomorrow.. so I'll probably be painting all day! :o) We are also going to do some work in the bathroom, and a little bit of stuff in the kitchen. One of the walls in the kitchen is already red, so I'm going to decorate in Americana decor. My mom had a big maroon star, so I painted it Silver.. I was so excited to get it hung up, that I did that last night.. Its just chilling by itself...
My mom and I have been painting furniture like crazy the last couple weeks, we still have a few more projects to do. After we get all moved in then I will post pictures of the furniture all put away and put together. We have been living with my parents for 10 months.. When we first moved in we figured we would only be here for MAYBE 3 or 4 months. We are so grateful for my parents for letting us live here for so long, and doing so much for us.. But we are both SOOOOOO ready to be back on our own!
Well I will post more on the progress of the house and moving in. I hope you are as excited about this house as I am!! ;o)
4 comments:
Can't wait for more pictures. It's so adorable!
It's so fun to see the house in a different light! I love that house! Lots of character!!!
Congratulations on becoming a home owner. It's hard work but definitely worth it! You have an awesome mom that gives so much of herself to her family. You are one lucky girl!
YAY! Congrats, that's SO fun! I know, can you believe how fast they grow up? It's so sad! Tanner just turned 16 (scary!) he actually goes to Syracuse High. That's funny that he's got a look alike at Fremont :) Hope your lovin the new job!
Post a Comment