Thursday, October 28, 2010

A few pictures of the new house

Well here are a few pictures of the new house. I'm still trying to decorate it and make it nice and cozy. Our bedroom isn't quite done, but I don't know what else to do in there. The spare bedroom isn't even close to being done. It has just been our "junk" room for now. Hopefully I can get Andy to take stuff downstairs tomorrow so I can try to get it somewhat put together. The couch in the front room is still waiting on its slip cover, and I really want some runners or rugs or something to put in the walkway...

Here is half of our living room. My mom and I found the little table at the D.I. And I was given the lamp. We my mom painted the table and lamp. I was also given the Love Seat and a couch. They are a sage green color so I ordered brown slip covers to match my blue and brown room. The canvas' above the table were my inspiration for the colors in the room. My father in law painted that picture of Andy and I, and the mat just happened to match the blue. 

This is Andys office.. He did all the decorating himself



The bathroom


My little "vanity" corner.. This is where I get ready every morning.

Our bedroom. My mom and I put up the Beadboard wallpaper, the chair rail, and painted the red. We also painted the headboard.


I am needing more in my room... So if you have any cute ideas PLEASE let me hear them! :o)

1 comment:

Mel said...

You've done a great job decorating your fun new home! Congratulations!