I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I promise.. I am headed to bed now, but I will get on tomorrow and give you all (no one probably cares and I'm sure no one looks at my blog but oh well!) an update on our lives! Hope all is well!
I'm expecting an update! And I just realized I never gave you my mary kay order. :( I'm so sorry I forgot! This baby really does crazy things to my brain. Did you get the cruise?
3 comments:
I'm expecting an update! And I just realized I never gave you my mary kay order. :( I'm so sorry I forgot! This baby really does crazy things to my brain. Did you get the cruise?
Aimee no worries on the Mary Kay.. If you ever need any you've got my number, just give me a jingle! No I didn't get the cruise, but thats alright..
I always check your blog! I'm just not always so good about leaving comments--so keep the updates coming:)
Post a Comment