Today was the first day the students came to school at Fremont... I was super excited but really nervous to start. But no worries. It was a GREAT first day! I still don't know much at all, but it will be so nice to get in to a routine with the kids. I really hope that I can somehow make a difference in these kids lives.
This weekend some friends and I are going up to Bear Lake for a GIRLS WEEKEND!!!!!! I am so excited to just get away with the girls. It is going to be such a relaxing weekend. We don't have any plans at all, besided just hanging out at the lake. We will probably watch lots of chick flicks and just sleep and relax.
Snow College has their first football game this Saturday. Andy and my family will all be going down to that. If I wasn't heading to Bear Lake then I would be going down too.. I'm so excited for the football season and for Snow College Football! This is the best time of year. Not only because we will be able to watch lots of football.. but we will also be able to see Jayson and Jordan Lee, and Jordan lots since we'll be going down to Ephraim. I really hate that they live so far away and we don't get to see them very often.
1 comment:
Wish I could have seen you yesterday but glad that you have a great new job! Your mom and I had a great time together at lunch.
Post a Comment