Can you believe it... I am posting 2 days in a row!!! You should probably feel pretty dang lucky! haha.. Just kidding. I am just working right now and my client is starting to fall asleep so I'm super bored..
I'm kinda having a little bit of a rough day. I decided that since Andy and I aren't home very much that it just wasn't fair for Otis... So I sold him! :o( he was such a good dog and had become SO loyal. He is going to be a daddy here in the next couple days. It just wasn't fair to him or to my family because they were the ones who always had to take care of him. He has gone to a GREAT family and I have heard so far that they love him! Hey have 4 acres and it is all fenced in, so he is able to just run and play and it will be so good for him.. But he was our baby so its going to be a little tough for a few days.
Andy is getting ready to go backpacking for 5 days... He is going with his aunt Stacy and uncle Colby and his cousins Harley and Landon. They have gone a couple times and Andy loves it... It is all he has been able to think about all summer long. I sat and listened to them talk about it one night and it doesn't sound like any fun to me at all!!! They are all just crazy... haha.. But while they are gone my mom is going to take us girls to the Jack Johnson concert!! We are pretty excited.
1 comment:
Chase and his wife :)
Post a Comment