Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pictures!!

The tigers wanted to come play!






Baby Elephant



The breakfast we got at the Anniversary Inn
Andy and our Elephant friend.


Andy climbing the waterfall.. in his robe!!!

Andy wrestling the croc.

Our shower.

The beautiful Bountiful Temple.. Where it all began!!!!
Happy Birthday Grandpa. Andy and I chose to get married on April 15th because that is my Grandpa Anderson Birthday. He is one of my heros, and I am so glad we are able to share that day with him.










2 comments:

McKell said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Andy is a goof :)
And....where are the pictures of you? You aren't in any! Shame on you ;)
How special to share your anniversary with your grandpa's birthday.
Hope all is well!!

Andy and Cecy said...

No pictures of me were taken.. I'm not a fan of pictures of myself lately. :o)