Saturday, May 22, 2010

LOVE

THINGS I LOVE.....


My AMAZING husband Andy!! I love him so much and I don't know what I would do without him. He does so much for me, puts up with all my crap, and loves me for being me!

Our lil baby Otis!! He got his hair cut yesturday and he is seriously the cutest dog ever!!! He has been such a good dog. We love him!
My WONDERFUL family! Andy and I are living with my parents right now and we don't know what we would do without them. They have been such a big help. They support us in everything we do! I LOVE having such a big family.. Lots of Love to go around!!

Andys AMAZING family! We aren't all together very often, but have been more often lately. I love every single one of them. I'm so grateful for all of them, for accepting me and welcoming me to the family.
My new lap top!! My wonderful husband decided that he wasn't being very good at sharing his computer with me, so he let me get my own! I've only had it for a couple of days.. but I've got to say, it is so nice to not have to sit around and wait for a computer to open up and to be able to put whatever I want on here!!! Thanks honey!!
I have been searching for a good self-tanning product for a couple of weeks now.. I have to say, I will never have to be pasty white again!! I've only used it once so far.... but LOVE it!!! (the smell not so much!!)
I've never really used a Clarifying shampoo before.. but oh my goodness this stuff.. is THE BEST!!! I only use it about once a week to clean my hair REALLY well. And it works!

ANY Biolage product!!! I use the Hydratherapie Shampoo and the Conditioning Balm. Love both of them!
I HATE putting lotion on my body, because I'm too lazy.. But lately I have been using this lotion. I love the smell, the texture.. Pretty much just everything about it!

2 comments:

Keely said...

I love happy posts! :) I'm gonna have to try some of those things out! I love new lotions! And, self tanner... I might try. I think when I get darker it looks fake, because I'm already so white!

Cody and Paige said...

Your so cute Cec! I'm glad your loving the new shampoo and conditioner :)