Oh my goodness, I just need to apologize for being such a slacker.. Slacker should just be my middle name!! I have had so much to blog about the past couple months but keep telling myself I'll get to it "tomorrow". Well there have been alot of tomorrows since then.
1ST~ MY JOB.... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it!!! I couldn't have asked to work for a better company, with better people, doing the thing that I love to do. Which is helping people. I love being able to see the joy that I bring into my clients lifes. It is so rewarding. Not every day is perfect.. but that wouldn't be life if it was. Hopefully here pretty soon I will be able to pick up the insurance with my work so we'll be able to save quite a bit of money, which will be such a relief!
2ND~ OTIS.... We LOVE LOVE LOVE him! Remember how I said Andy was totally against getting him. Well ask him how he feels now. He waits on that dog hand and foot. We are still having a hard time keeping Otis in the yard, he likes to take off and make us chase him, but he is getting better. Andy is working really really hard with him on that.
3RD~ OUR CAR.... Well what can I say about the car. I did not want it, I thought Outbacks were so flippin ugly. But since Andy let me get Otis, I let him get the Outback. I now have to say.. I am SO glad we got it. I don't love having a car payment. But I really like the car. I drive it lots more than Andy does, and he hates it. But it has been so nice to have since I drive so much for work.
4TH~ OUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!.... Can you believe it, we have been married for over a year now!! This year has gone by so fast, it has been a whirlwind! But so much fun and so worth it. I couldn't have asked for a better husband. Andy is the best thing that has ever happened to me. For our anniversary we went down to Salt Lake and just took a break from real life. Thursday we went to lunch with his grandparents and then went to the Bountiful Temple and did some sealings. It was so crazy to think that just a year before it was Andy and I sitting there getting sealed for Time and All Eternity!!! Then that night we went and stayed at the Anniversary Inn, in Salt Lake. We stayed in the Jungle Safari room. Let me tell you, my husband is a major KID... He was climbing up the waterfall, wrestling the alligator, just going crazy. Well then Friday we went to the zoo (I hadn't been there since I was in kindergarten) I LOVED the baby Elephant. It was so so cute! We then went to the Bees opening baseball game. I love baseball.. but after the 5th inning I was so bored and so ready to leave. But we had pretty much the best dang hot dogs in the whole world at that game. So dang good.. Then Saturday we went to the Living Planet Aquarium and got to see the Penguins, we then met up with Amanda and Collin and went to see Date Night and went to dinner.
Well thats all for now. I am filling in at the office right now so I can't post pictures, but I will tonight when I get home from work. I hope everyone is doing well. :o)
2 comments:
Congrats on your anniversary! Its good to hear whats going on :)
I can't believe it's been a year already! Our 1st anniversary was very memorable. I think yours will be too. Love you!
Post a Comment