
Well the last couple weeks have been super crazy. I quit my job at Crystal Inn.. I could not handle that place anymore. Some people might be ok with cleaning up after other people.. me on the other hand not so much! At first Andy told me I couldn't quit until I had another job, but I couldn't handle it anymore. Not only did it suck to have to clean up after other people, but I was treated like crap by people I worked with. It was not worth it to me. So I went in and quit and started getting super stressed, but about 15 minutes after I left Crystal Inn I got a call from Danna my old supervisor at Rise Inc. She told me that they had some clients that they needed staff for, so I am now employed at Rise again. I worked there for about 2 months before Andy and I got married and LOVED it.
We now have a new addition to our family.. His name is Otis! He is a super crazy out of control 1 year old Shih Tzu. I have wanted a dog for a long time and Andy really really did not want one. Well my mom and grandma both have girl Shih Tzu's, so I started looking around for a male so we could breed them. I found an add on KSL.com for a 1 year old male Shih Tzu for only $75. (how in the heck could you pass that up?) So I text Andy while he was at work and told him I was calling the lady who was selling him. Well I got him the next day. I think he was abused or something when he was younger because he is a spazz!! He does not like men, any time Andy tries to do anything with him he freaks out and pees. I don't know what to do with him.. If anyone has ANY ideas please let me know!! I don't have any pictures of him on my computer right now, but I will get some soon and post them.
Last Monday I went to work and Andy and his dad went down to Salt Lake to go test drive some cars.. He text me and said "How would you feel if I came home with a car?" We talked things over and desided to do it.. So we now have a new car. It is a 2000 Subaru Outback. We thought it would be good to have a all wheel drive car for Andy to drive back and forth to school in Logan. So far it has been a fun car. It has been a pain in the butt getting the loan and everything all figured out, but hopefully we have things all worked out. I put a picture up but can't figure out how to move it... so it is at the top of the blog!
3 comments:
I'm still telling Cesar Millan the dog whisperer. He's amazing! Thanks for the update! I'm super jealous about the new car! I bet Otis was abused. But with a name like Otis maybe he's just trying to figure out his identity. In my experience all men have some spazzy gene in them so if peeing is all he does when Andy gets him that's good:) at least he's not doing other things...like...well..can I post this? Ummm okay humping you. Maybe when you bread him he'll settle down. He's still a puppy! Our dog was a super spazz for the first two years I swear she was ADHD. She's 5 now and barely calming down but she's still a spazz. Anyway hope things get better with the D-O double G. (that's snoop dog your probably too young for that):)
Ohhhh one more point since I'm on one and actually posted the word humping (twice now) his name spelled backwords is SITO. Just add an H after the S and well..you get it. Sorry too much of the office lately it makes me think funny. I love Dwight Schrute!
Hey beautiful girl! The concert is April 22nd at the E center and actually the tickets were pretty cheap.. about 39 a piece. You guys should get some and we could go to dinner together or something! I miss you!
Post a Comment