Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm back..

Well it has been forever again since I last posted anything. Sara told me that I really need to update my blog, so here you go! I feel like not much has happened, but then looking back we have been so busy!!!

Thanksgiving was really good this year. We were able to eat with Andys family and visited for awhile, we then met up with my family and got to visit with everyone. I love this time of year and the chance that we get to spend so much time with our families and friends.

I got a new job finally!!! I am now a housekeeper at the Crystal Inn. Its not the funnest job, I mean who really likes to clean!!! Not me!! But it really isn't a bad job at all. The worst part about the job is I have to work pretty much every weekend, so I have to miss church! I hate it!!! But I won't be there forever.

Well we have moved in with my parents.. We have health insurance through Andys work, but it is so super expensive. It was either pay for insurance or pay rent.. So we chose to move. It has been good for me, I have been able to help my mom out with the kids. It has kinda been hard for Andy though. I grew up in a huge family with lots of commotion and lots of noise, so I'm used to it. Andy on the other hand is the youngest of four kids and was for sure the baby of the family. We won't be here forever, but we are so grateful to both of our families for all the love and support they have for us.

Andy only has one more week of school this semester. He only has to take two more tests and then he will be all done. It will be a good break for him to have a couple weeks off to do just whatever.

3 comments:

Julie said...

hey cecy I found your blog thru paige and codys. give me your email address and ill invite ya to mine.

Cody and Paige said...

Congrats on the job girly! We lived with my in-laws the first couple months we were married so we know how it goes. Poor Cody feels the same way around my HUGE family. He's the youngest of two :) Lets get together soon! Love ya!

Scothern's said...

Thanks for up dating your blog for me :) even though we text almost everyday I might be missing something. Yahoo for only two tests! Than you might have a husband for a few weeks! Insurance sucks its nice when you really need so we can't complain because heaven know we'd be bankrupt. But I hate working full time just so my insurance rates stay lower. Hopefully you can find a job that has better cheaper insurance...like the hospital were waiting.