Andy and I went on a well needed date last night. My brother Jayson bought tickets for the Forgotten Carols and somehow ended up buying two to many tickets.. So he invited Andy and I to come along! We had to stop in Clearfield to pick up a doll house for Andys sister... We pulled up to the ladies house thinking we would only be there for a second, put the doll house in the back of the car and be on our way to Salt Lake.. Well we were wrong, this doll house was HUGE!!! So Andy had to take the whole thing apart so we could get it in the car. After we finally got the doll house in the car we headed down to Salt Lake to meet up with Jayson and Jordan to go to dinner. We went to the Olive Garden and enjoyed a great meal then headed to the show.
Andy had never seen the Forgotten Carols so it was alot of fun to watch him during the show and to see what he thought of it. The show was great, besided the fact that the couple sitting next to me was making out the whole time!!! I love this time of year and love being able to spend time with my hubby!! I don't know what I would do without him. Thank you so much for the tickets Jayson and Jordan!!!
1 comment:
Was that kissing couple Jayson and Jordan? ;-) Sounds like a fun evening. Cherish those times. They are the best!
Post a Comment