Friday, October 16, 2009

New Chapter

Ok so after looking over my blog a couple times I've decided that for now I am done complaining!! Life is never perfect for anyone, and looking at my life.. it could be so much worse!! I need to be grateful for what I have, and I am so grateful for my life. I'm so grateful for my family, for my friends, and for the gospel. I don't know what I would do without any of that.

I am still trying to find a job, I will do almost anything! Haha.. This week a counselor from our Bishopric came to our house and said that he has a new calling for me. I have now been called to be in the nursery! They have called four of us to be in there, but they want me to be in charge. I have to make sure that there is at least two of us there every week.. I'm kinda nervous, I love kids.. BUT I don't know how I will be able to handle a couple 18 mo to 3 year olds all at once!! Wish me luck!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're awesome! I'm so sorry life has been a rocky road and I commend you for being happy, I'm going to follow your lead!! You go girl! AND Good luck with your calling!

{Rollins Family} said...

oh boy, i was in the nursey for over a yr and let me tell you, its a HARD one!!!!!
good luck, you'll do great...it will be a great birth control, ha ha ha

Mel said...

You have been given your share of challenges for sure! You keep up your amazing attitude and you will be blessed in the long run. You have a wonderful family that loves and supports you every step of the way and that's half the battle. You will love the nursery! I've been begging for that calling for years! Have fun with it!
I've got some experience in job hunting and Brad is our ward employment specialist. Try www.indeed.com and also craigs list. Those are great places to look. I also got my new job on monster.com. Good luck!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

You'll do great in nursery. You're such a natural with kids.

Amber Lenora said...

i just love you

Island mama said...

I love you, Cecy Susie Q! Life is looking up!