So I just need to complain for just a minute. The last two and a half months have been horrible!!! I have been sicker than a dog for most of it, running back and forth from the dr to the er and back again.. They still don't really know what is wrong with me. It has been so stressful. I don't think Andy realized life would be so crazy, and I don't know if he would have still picked me if he would have known... I am so grateful for him and for his patience.
On top of being sick I lost my job last Friday. I went in to work and my boss came over to me and said we needed to have a meeting. He told me that I had two choices, to either quit or get fired. Since I had missed so much work from being sick they had decided enough was enough.. So I asked a few questions about insurance and then decided to quit. So if anyone knows of anywhere hiring LET ME KNOW!!!
1 comment:
I am so sorry! :( Sometimes life is just plain crappy. I did hear a good talk in church on Sunday about trials and how Heavenly Father knows things are hard and is with us all along the way. And trials allow us to realize the joy and all of our blessings in life. Sorry for the rough times. Hopefully everything will sort out quickly and I know, without a doubt, Andy still would have picked you! You two are 2 peas in a pod.
Post a Comment