I know... it has been FOREVER!! Life has been kinda crazy the last couple months. Andy and I have both been super busy with work. Andy trying to juggle the pool and Youthtrack. And I've been keeping myself busy at Qwest.
I haven't been feeling so well for about two months. I finally went in to the doctor about a month ago and was told I had Illius, which is where my stomach pretty much just decided to stop working. I was super dehydrated so the doc sent me over to the hospital to get pumped full of IV fluids, they were hoping that would make everything start working again.. Well it didn't do anything. I was still sick and throwing up, so the dr put me on a couple different kinds of medicines, made me go in for xrays, ultrasounds, and cat scans.. (thank goodness for insurance) I have now gone in to another doctor and they say that my problems are from my addisons disease. They have increased my steroids and so far so good. I haven't thrown up for 3 days!! Which is a record.
We have some super exciting news for everyone!!!!! Andy and I are adopting a baby. :o) My little brothers birthmom came to us and told us that she is pregnant and asked us to take the baby. It took Andy a few weeks before he knew it was what we needed to do, but we figure with all my health issues it is something we can't pass up on. We went in for an ultrasound yesturday and found out that WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!!!!!! Andy has known all along that the baby was going to be a girl and I had my hopes up really high that it was a girl, but I wouldn't admit it until after we found out. We are so so excited. We know its crazy since we have only been married for a short time, but it is what we need to do and we can't wait for this new adventure in our lives!! The due date is December 31st, so we have a few short months to get all ready. We will keep everyone updated and informed!!!
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!! That's so exciting. You guys are going to be such great parents. And girls are so much fun! YEAH!! You better get bitten by the blog bug so you keep us all updated more often! :)
Sorry to hear about you not feeling well. :( At least you are on the mend now.
i was so happy youtext me to tell me it was a girl.
You will loving having a little girl to dress up.
and boo hoo on all yoru sickness, that stinks! I hope you get feeling better soon!
LOVE YA!
I am so sorry about all of the health issues that have popped up!! I am so excited that you don't have to think about it too much and get to think about the CUTE BABY you will soon have!! What an incredible blessing!!
So glad to see you finally updated.:) So sorry about being sick, that is the pits. Congrats big time on the baby. I am excited for you guys!!! Love ya tonz
And this grandma-to-be is SO excited!!!! We love you guys!
Cecy! I stumbled across your blog and read about the adoption! CONGRATS! I got warm fuzzies when I read it. You are going to be the cutest mom ever. Hope all is well, luvs.
Post a Comment