




Ok I admit it... I am Officially a slacker. Life has been so crazy ever since the wedding.
I started a new job at Qwest and work every day Monday through Friday from 9 to 6. (it is no fun growing up and having to get a real job!!) I then get home and most of the time Andy has dinner waiting and ready. We then get to spend about an hour together and then Andy has to go to bed so he can get up and be to work by midnight. Let me tell you... NO FUN!!! There are some days when I even get to see my husband.
Our wedding day was such a good day. You would think getting married in the middle of April it would be at least "ok" weather.. Well we had a BLIZARD!!!! I told Andy that if we had bad weather I would cry.. Well I didn't, I cried lots but not because of the weather. Haha.. We still haven't gotten our pictures from our photographer yet, she had a family emergency and said that I will get them this next weekend.. so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I have a few pictures that I will put up with this post, but they aren't from the wedding day.
5 comments:
Cecy! I'm so glad you found me! You and Andy are so adorable! Congrats on your wedding! I love the pics so far and can't wait to see the wedding ones. :)
What beautiful pictures! Can't wait to see the rest. Hope your new job is going well. I remember all too well the pains of crazy jobs when we were first married. Don't worry, it won't be like that forever:-)
Cecy, I am so glad I found your blog. It is darling. I love your wedding pictures. Sorry it was a blizzard your wedding day, I can't imagine that! Cute blog, keep posting!
Hey Cecy :) I found your blog, and you are so GORGEOUS in those wedding pictures! I hope you 2 are so happy :) Do you mind if I add you to my blog? Mine is: chaseandmckelljensen.blogspot.com if you want to take a look. Mine is private so I would need your email to invite ya. Email me at mckell86@hotmail.com Hope all is well! And I'm so happy for Jayson to get married too! :)
Cecy, It was so fun to see you while we were in Brigham! It miss it all so much! I love looking at all the pics. You guys are so cute.
Post a Comment