Wednesday, January 14, 2009

bored!!

. Where is your cell phone? next to me
2. Where is your significant other? his house.. :(
3. Your hair color? Dark
4. Your mother? My best friend
5. Your father? My hero
6. Your favorite thing? my ring
7. Your dream last night? haha weird.. my mom was potty training my 7 month old brother
8. Your dream/goal? Getting married in the Bountiful Temple on Apri 15th!!!
9. The room you're in? tv room
10. Your hobby? crochetting
11. Your fear? not being a good wife and mother
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Living a happy life with my hubby and hopefully one of two kids
13. Where were you last night? Logan trying to find a job, went to see Twilight with my soon to be sister in laws and niece
14. What you're not? Rich
15. One of your wish-list items? seasons 3 and 4 of Greys Anatomy. :) (hint hint mom.. my birthday is next week!!)
16. Where you grew up? Brigham City
17. The last thing you ate? candy
18. What are you wearing? pj's, and my ring! I never take it off
19. Your TV? good enough for now
20.Your pet? Lizzy!
21. Your computer? alright
22. Your mood? STRESSED!?!
23. Missing someone? Andy Scott Wels
24. Your car? Doesn't work
25. Something you're not wearing? Makeup
26. Favorite store? Rue 21
27. Your summer? a great learning/growing experience
28. Love someone? Andy Scott Wells
29. Your favorite color? Turquoise
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Last night

4 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Don't even fear about being a good mother/wife. You totally will be. Happy early birthday next week. And do you cut hair?

The Christensen's said...

Cecy
I just found your blog! I knew you were getting married cause I ran into your dad at the store! I am so excited for you guys! Come check out our blog sometime!

just andrea said...

hey Cecy! I just found your blog, I love it! congrats on the engagement, marriage will be such a blast and adventure!!! Love the ring! Keep in touch!

Andrea (jardine) Adams

The Frys said...

I am so happy for you. I found you blog from Hils. Congrats, I think you and Andy make a cute couple.