Purchase $30 retail and receive a FREE ITEM*!
Or purchase $15 and receive any item for ½ off!
My goal is to reach 20 orders of $30 or more. I would love any help you can give me in reaching my goal. And to say thank you, if you refer a friend to me who purchases something on this sale, you’ll receive a free mascara! Thank you so much!
Andy and I are so excited about our upcoming wedding! And we’re doing whatever we can to ease the stress the cost of a wedding can put on parents. I recently have started a Mary Kay business and my Sales Director is giving away the free items in this sale to help me raise money for the big day! We so appreciate our family and friends and want to say Thank you so much for your love and support!
*For every $30 you spend, you can pick any one of these items for FREE!
Liquid foundation, crème-to-powder foundation, dual-coverage foundation, a lipstick, a lipgloss, or body lotion.
THANK YOU!
SALE ENDS JANUARY 30th!
Send me an e-mail, Cecy Anderson: acwells@ymail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment