Well life has been pretty slow and boring the past couple weeks, with Andy trying to finish his finals down at Snow. My Grandma Reese (my moms mom) had a heart attack a little over a week ago she was in the hospital for a week and now they have sent her home. While she was there I spent alot of time with her. I have always wanted to do something in the medical field and I have decided to go and get my CNA before Andy and I get married. The class starts January 5th, so wish me luck!
I was able to see Andy for a few minutes on Saturday. Snows football team played in the Top of the Mountain Bowl game on Saturday.. They lost in double overtime which sucked!! Even though Andy and I didn't get to spend much time together it was still really good to see him. Right now he is just trying to finish his finals and sell his contract for his apartment, and he will be home for good this weekend! I can't wait.
When we first started talking about getting married Andy wanted to wait until the end of the summer, and he thought that was rushing it.. I was very blunt and told him I am not waiting that long! :o) So then we decided the big day would be May 30th, well then we started talking and decided to get married on May 1st.. Well Andy informed me on Sunday that his friend Trav-Dog just got engaged and he is getting married on April 29th. Andy thinks he needs to get married before Trav-Dog so now we are getting married on April 15th.. I told Andy that this was the last time we were going to change it. So April 15th it is. :o) I can't wait!! I am so super excited. I still don't have a ring, but since the date has been moved up, that means I have to get a ring sooner. Haha!!
4 comments:
Hey Andy,
I was just blogsurfing, waiting for Kelli to get off work and found your blog. Tori told me you two were getting married, congrats! It seems like only yesterday you were our little sweetie in Kamas, now you're all grown up. Stop by our blog some time and drop me a line.
Derrick
your getting married on Grandpa A's birthday. did you know that? how cool.
I did know that.. That is one of the reasons we picked that day. :o)
congratulations cecy! that is so awesome! I had no idea you guys were gettin married?!? Awesome that he is like jason's best friend! :) yay! so exciting! you are so cute i miss seeing you at the singles ward!
Post a Comment