First off...BEAUTIFUL pictures. You guys are simply adorable. And second, I FREAKED OUT when I found out you are Andy are going to get married! I'M SO EXCITED for you guys. I seriously get so giddy thinking about it. YEA! Keep your blog updated. And hopefully see you guys soon over the holidays!
Congratulations on your engagement and your new blog! I love having new friends in blogland! I'm so excited for your upcoming marriage. Your mom did a beautiful job on the pictures. I wish she was here to do our Christmas pix! Tell here "good job".
2 comments:
First off...BEAUTIFUL pictures. You guys are simply adorable. And second, I FREAKED OUT when I found out you are Andy are going to get married! I'M SO EXCITED for you guys. I seriously get so giddy thinking about it. YEA! Keep your blog updated. And hopefully see you guys soon over the holidays!
Congratulations on your engagement and your new blog! I love having new friends in blogland! I'm so excited for your upcoming marriage. Your mom did a beautiful job on the pictures. I wish she was here to do our Christmas pix! Tell here "good job".
Post a Comment