Friday, November 21, 2008

Just gettin started

I have decided to jump on the band wagon and become a blogger.. I will start off by saying, No I am not married or engaged.. YET.. :o) At least not officially. The dress has been found, the date has been set, just waiting on the ring. I know this is probably a shock to EVERYONE, no one even knew I was dating anyone. Don't worry neither did I! haha. Andy has known for a few years now that we were meant to be, but for me he was just my best friend. Everything all came together about a month and a half ago, and honestly I couldn't be happier! His name is Andy Scott Wells and he is the love of my life!! Who would have ever known that being Jayson's little sister would have opened this chapter in my life. (actually everyone knew but myself)

Last night Sierra, Andy's niece told me that from the first day she met me she told Andy that he was going to marry me.. Do you want to know what he told her.. "Nah Cecy changes her hair way to much!!" When she told me that I started crying because I was laughing so hard. Well Andy, you better get used to it!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

What exciting news! We're happy for you! Keep up posted on the date, etc. Maybe we can come to Utah for the wedding (if you want us there:-)). Love ya!

Andy and Cecy said...

We are thinking maybe May 1st.. I know that is right at the end of school, but I would LOVE for you guys to be here.