Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Coupons

Ok I am now stepping out in to the Coupon world. I'm a little nervous about it, but I am crossing my fingers that I get it down and can start building our food storage. I had a Grocery Smarts Coupon Class last week and learned a ton!!! My mom and I went grocery shopping today and actually came out pretty well. Andy thought I was crazy when I came home from my first coupon class and had signed up for 6 Sunday papers... just for the coupons!! But after my shopping trip he told me that he is now "converted"!!




Here is a picture of my very first haul! I came home with 39 Items!!!! And plus, I was only at the store for like 30 to 45 minutes!!! The really nice thing about this is, we are going to be able to use all the items I bought. And I didn't just buy crap because I had the coupon for it!

Before Savings: $83.29

Total Savings: $51.76

Total Spent: $31.53

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Yay! I wasn't able to stock up on the Cheerios (our store was out) but we got loaded up on the rest!

Unknown said...

Way to go!! I wish I lived in an area that people didn't go CRAZY. But I get 4 copies of the paper (that's the max here!)